Benefits of membership
By joining IAH, you support an organization that champions the proper use, management, and protection of groundwater.
Hydrogeology Journal: Members receive a subscription to IAH’s major-cited international journal. Eight issues published each year contain peer-reviewed papers and reports on both theoretical and applied aspects of hydrogeological science, including worldwide progress in techniques and innovations. The first issue of each year focuses on a theme or topic. Members also receive free online access to the full contents of the Journal. Click for more information on the Hydrogeology Journal.
Membership of the Indian National Committee
It is to inform you all that IAH Membership runs for a Calendar Year 2018 (January-December 2018). The following is the fee structure of INC- IAH for the YEAR 2018
2. On-line Member Rs. 2400/-
3. Student Member Rs. 1700-
4. On-line Student Member Rs. 900/-
5. Retired Member Rs. 1700/-
Kindly renew your membership of IAH for 2018 by following method:
· The membership Fee amount can be deposited cash/Cheque in Bank of Baroda in the name of "INC of IAH” A/C No. 26430200000544 (Bank of Baroda, CGO Complex, NH-IV, Faridabad-121001( Haryana).The scanned copy of receipt along with details of member (Name, Designation, category of membership, Organization, Address, e-mail, telephone No- )may also be sent as attachment file to The Treasurer, INC of IAH through e-mail email@example.com
· The membership fee can also be send through online fund transfer to "INC of IAH” A/C No. 26430200000544, IFSC Code-BARB0CGOFAR. After payment screen print may kindly be sent through e-mail along with details of member to Treasurer.
Those who want to be a member for the first time may apply through online to IAH website www.iah.org/join us directly. However the details of payment should be sent to the Treasurer, INC-IAH.
For more information about corporate membership, please visit the main IAH website (http://www.iah.org/)