Benefits of membership
By joining IAH, you support an organization that champions the proper use, management, and protection of groundwater.
Hydrogeology Journal: Members receive a subscription to IAH’s major-cited international journal. Eight issues published each year contain peer-reviewed papers and reports on both theoretical and applied aspects of hydrogeological science, including worldwide progress in techniques and innovations. The first issue of each year focuses on a theme or topic. Members also receive free online access to the full contents of the Journal. Click for more information on the Hydrogeology Journal.
Membership of the Indian National
Committee of IAH
If you join IAH and are based in India, then you automatically become a member of the Indian National Chapter. IAH Membership runs for a Calendar Year 2016 (January-December). The the fee structure of IAH-INC for the Calendar Year 2016 (January-December) is
1. Member Rs. 2800/-
2. On-line Member Rs. 2200/-
3. Student Member Rs. 1600-
4. On-line Student Member Rs. 800/-
5. Retired Member Rs. 1600/-
7. Corporate Members Rs. 15000/-
The membership of IAH/Renewal of membership for 2016 can be obtained by following method:-
· The membership Fee amount can be deposited cash in any of ICICI Bank in the name of "Indian National Committee OF IAH" A/C No. 006901009233 (ICICI Account, Sector-21C, Faridabad-121001, Haryana).The scanned copy of receipt along with details of member (Name, Designation, category of membership, Organization, Address, e-mail, telephone No- )may also be sent as attachment file to The Treasurer, INC-IAH through firstname.lastname@example.org
· The membership fee can also be send through online fund transfer to "Indian National Committee OF IAH “ICICI Account no-006901009233, at Sector-21C, Faridabad, IFSC Code-ICIC 0006303. After payment screen print may kindly be sent through e-mail along with details of member to Treasurer.
· Those who want to send by Cheque (with CTC-2010 multicity Cheque) it should be in favour of "Indian National Committee OF IAH" and by DD, payable at Faridabad. It should be sent with details to the address of The Treasurer, INC-IAH, O/o Central Ground Water Board, Bhujal Bhawan, NH-IV, Faridabad-121001, (Haryana).
· The members joining for the first time to IAH may also pay through online to IAH website www.iah.org/join-us directly. However the details of payment should be sent to the Treasurer, INC-IAH
Those who want to be a member for the first time may apply through online to IAH website www.iah.org/join us directly. However the details of payment should be sent to the Treasurer, INC-IAH.
For more information about corporate membership, please visit the main IAH website (http://www.iah.org/)